The Cryopen uses cryotherapy to safely destroy unwanted and superficial lesions on the surface of the skin such as: warts, skin tags, verrucae and milia. It is a medical procedure involving the application of nitrous oxide gas under high pressure onto the skin which freezes and destroys the lesion.
The Cryopen is a virtually painless and super fast treatment with little to no downtime.
- Who is the Cryopen suitable for? It is suitable for all people (including children) with all skin types
- What are the possible side effects that may occur? This treatment is very safe and side effects could be as little as mild discomfort
- When will the skin lesion be fully removed? Right after treatment, you may notice a ‘frosty-looking’ spot on the treated area, however, this disappears very quickly. Normally, between 3-6 weeks, optimum results will be seen
- Will more sessions be required? Sometimes, it may be seen that the skin lesion has not been fully removed. Therefore, in some cases, up to 3 treatments may be required
- I have more than one skin lesion. What do I book for? Our pricing covers one skin lesion. Please book for “Cryopen Additional Area” if you have more than one skin lesion
Allocated Staff: Clare
Procedure Time: 15 mins
Treatment Cost: £60 (single area) and £25 (additional area)
Often Booked With: N/A
Aftercare: Avoid touching or covering the area for the first few days
Things To Look Out For After Treatment: Mild discomfort or white mark on treated area